Instagram

Saturday, March 19, 2011

47. Happy

Hmm, what should I say? ANOTHER POST ABOUT FAT BOY'S! :D Kekekeke, first of all, I gonna say that I tried a lot of food from Fat Boy's by now. When I first started working at Fat Boy's, I definitely told myself that I'm not gonna buy anything from there cos it's freaking expensive but now, I ate really a lot of things from there.. -.- I tried Wimpy beef, Holy Ceaser, Mahalo, Kebab (my boss aka Justin, gave me a little to try), Chicken Ceaser Salad, Fish & Chip (Rosemary gave me a bite when she was having lunch at there with Vivian), Waffle with ice cream, Crispy Calamari, Beer Bettered Onion Rings and Spicy Hot Wings (is it 'spicy' or 'crispy'? I can't remember).

Usually, when you order a waffle with ice cream, you can only choose one flavor but my awesome boss, Justin, gave me 2 extra ice creams! :D I asked him to treat me for the waffle but actually I already paid for the waffle so I asked him to give me another ice cream. In the end, he scooped the ice cream for me as well.. The boss did that for me! :) I actually said: "Can I have all the flavors?" when he was scooping the ice cream and he asked: "You like ice cream?" Of course I replied him with a yes!

While he was scooping the ice creams, I asked him to treat us (the workers at Fat Boy's) to something nice and he said okay. I pretty much sure that he gonna treat us to a drink cos most of the workers at Fat Boy's drink. Just now, Justin gave a whole bottle of whisky to the kitchen staffs! D: If my sister is not there, I will definitely drink it but yeah, didn't drink it in the end.. TT_TT Hopefully the day that my bosses treat the staffs will come pretty soon! :}

No comments:

Post a Comment