Instagram

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

38. Back

I really want to buy a polaroid! :( I know which model I want but it's freaking difficult for me to even buy one! Anyway, I need to create a bank account under my name! I have a bank account under my name but I can't take out any money from it since I didn't change the system yet. It's complicated to explain it so I'm going to summarise it by saying that I need a bank account under my name soon! I got my pay from Fat Boy's and I haven't bank it in yet! Man, I really need to make an account soon! I shall wake up super early tomorrow and go make an account.

Moving on, I have been sleeping at around 6AM and waking up at 4PM everyday. This is seriously bad and I need to change my habit. It's like my body clock is fix at these 2 timing. Hmm, I shall try my best to change starting from tomorrow. I got work at 12PM later on so hopefully I can wake up by 10AM and do my account first and whatever shit thing and then reach Fat Boy's at 12PM! :) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment