Instagram

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

44. Yes

Heya! I'm here to talk about my workplace again~ Muahahahaha! :} Like I said, I have nothing to blog except my workplace. Don't just blame me for all the boring posts! If you want an interesting post, bring me out! :D I'm gonna pray that my bosses at my workplace will treat all the workers someday! *Cross fingers!* Wait, was I supposed to cross my fingers or not? o.o Well, whatever. -.- Can't bother to know if I do it right or wrong..

I really hate to work on Monday to Thursday especially morning shift! The reason? It's because it's super boring! :( Only around 13 people will eat at Fat Boy's for lunch.. However, for dinner, no need to say anything as it will be super fun since there are a lot of people! :} Thus, I really hope that I will get all night shift except for Friday, Saturday and Sunday! :)

Today, there is a new waitress and her name is Joy.. Well, Ethel was supposed to explain everything to her but I ended up explaining half of the things to her. I can't believe that I'm actually explaining things to someone! :) I'm a senior at Fat Boy's now! MUAHAHAHAHA! Praise me people!! :D Moving on, I just realised that I always work for free.. -.- When I'm waiting for Rosemary to end work, I will ended up helping Fat Boy's with stuffs. So, I came up with a conclusion and that is, I'm a super kind person~

No comments:

Post a Comment