Instagram

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

36. Needs

First of all, I really need shorts and shirts now! D: Shorts are more important than shirts currently!! Been wanting to go to Bugis Street to hunt for shorts but have no time.. Work non-stop (almost) everyday. At first, there are a lot of worker at my shop but one of them quit, one of them has to go to school, one is question mark and one more is cannot make it. Thus, only left Rosemary and me as the only available worker there. What should I say? It's nice that only the two of us left as we will have more shifts to work. Moreover, our bosses and one of the bosses' wife help as well! :}

It's pretty fun and I like the way how busy the place become! :) To be honest, I hate the way people complain and when they think damn slow even though they say they are ready to order but it's also really nice. The time passed freaking fast and you won't remember who you are. I like to work especially on Friday, Saturday and Sunday since it's the busiest time of the week! :D Hmm, gonna work really hard until I start schooling! Hopefully I gets into TP so I can at least work during the weekend! :}

No comments:

Post a Comment