Instagram

Friday, March 18, 2011

46. OUT

Finally, a post not connected about Fat Boy's (for now)! :} Firstly, I didn't sleep at all.. Well, it's more like I slept for around 30 minutes but it can't be really counted as sleeping right? Went to Ngee Ann Polytechnic to go accompany my sister to do some thing (I think it was a waste of time). At around 11AM, reached Parkway and then ate breakfast to keep myself awake.. Went home and slept for another 30 minutes before meeting Huiwen twin at Roxy Square. We ate at Fat Boy's and then headed to Parkway to look around before I go back to Fat Boy's to work. -.-

When I reached Fat Boy's, I just realised that Ethel didn't sleep at all. At first, I was still hyper and did all my things correctly but afterwards, I really got no energy. I don't even feel like talking or moving an inch from the spot that I'm standing at. Rosemary went: "Are you okay or not?" when I was not being normal.. -.- It was really tiring but at the same time, a lot of funny and good things happened! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment