Instagram

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

37. Thinking

Should I cut my hair short again? I have been missing my short hair! ㅠ.ㅠ Well, what I'm confirm with is that I want to cut my fringe. It's really long and I'm going to cut it shorter once I rebond my hair. The question is that when will I ever rebond my hair again? My dad allows me to rebond my hair in Singapore even though the price is totally oh my gosh. The problem is that I'm working everything and I need to tie my hair when I'm working. Since rebonding does not allow you to tie your hair for a few days, it's definitely a no no to rebond in Singapore. Thus, the only way is to go back to Indonesia to rebond.

So when will I go back to Indonesia? :( I only want to stay at Indonesia for a week and not more than 10 days! I seriously can't live in Indonesia. No internet and nothing to do. Well, my dad going to get me a tuition for photography this time round since I'm going to go into a media course. Anyway, since I'm talking about Indonesia, I might as well say this. This is seriously the first time I want to go back to Indonesia. For what reason? Firstly, BASKIN ROBBINS! Second is rebonding! Thirdly, ........ I don't know what FOOD! Yes!! I mean snacks.. Fourth? I seriously don't remember.. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment