Instagram

Saturday, March 12, 2011

41. Hair

First of all, I went to cut my hair fringe today. My fringe is really damn long okay? For your information, I didn't cut it since last year.. Wait, was it last year or last last year? I can't remember since it's has been a long time. -.- I have a bad memory so can't blame me if I can't remember anything.. Hmm, maybe the last time I cut my fringe was around December 2009? Pretty long right and anyway, my fringe reached below my chin.. For a clearer imagination, here is the picture of my fringe! :}

Moving on, I pretty like my fringe now cos it makes me look younger. What should I say? Having long fringe and short fringe have their own advantage and disadvantage.. I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone but for me, having a long fringe, it will make me look older. The good thing is that my face shape doesn't really show clearly. Well, I have a complex about my face shape! :(

Since I have a total round face, it will make me look fat no matter what I do. I can't take nice photo and more.. Thus, when I cut my fringe, my round face shape totally can be seen! D: Even though having short fringe will help me look younger, I totally dislike the fact that it will show the round face! Moreover, since I have a wavy hair, I really hate to cut my hair since it will make my hair curl back. Therefore, every year I had to rebond my hair. TT_TT totally killing all my hair cell! Why can't I have straight hair? :{ Below is the before and after I cut my fringe. The left photo is before and the right photo is after.. Can see right? :)

By the way, I don't photoshop my photos okay? I don't know why my round shaped face doesn't show up on the two photos above.. And I know that it's a bad idea to compare a total 2 different expression photo together.. Well, whatever? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment