Instagram

Monday, March 14, 2011

42. Place

Basically, I want to talk about my awesome workplace! :} I think a lot of my friends do not know where the hell I worked except for Danah, Guanan, Jonathan Ang, Ern and Jackson. Well, they visited me before on my 3rd day of work (I think). Was really happy when they visited me! :D Thus I decided to be kind and give direction to where the hell is the most awesome burger shop. I really think that my workplace is better than McDonald's burgers. Credits to the kitchen staffs!

It's really near parkway! You can take bus 16 and stop right after it passes the stop before Parkway Parade. Just walk straight till you see this:

Along this lonely road where no one actually walks:

As long as you see this building (below) beside my workplace, you are definitely not lost! Basically, you have come to the correct place! :}

The banner of the shop is cooler than the picture above the above the above alright? Since the google map is not updated since 2009, I had no choice but to edit it. Tsk tsk tsk, google map, you need to update yourself if not you are lagging behind the society! -.- Okay, I don't think I put the words correctly but as long as you get what I'm trying to say, I think it's enough? My english is not perfect alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment