Instagram

Friday, March 25, 2011

51. Chill

I was supposed to meet Rosemary at Parkway by 1PM but we both woke up late. -.- In the end, we meet each other at Parkway at around 2.30PM. Of course, she reached first cos her house is nearer to Parkway than mine.. I'm not late! It's just that she is faster than me! :D Ate at Sakae since I really wanted to eat the soft shell crab and gyoza.. Afterwards, headed to Ion's Sephora and Daiso.. Then headed to 313's Forever 21, Zara, Charles and Keith, and Cotton On.. Bought so many things at Forever 21! :( Feeling guilty about it now..

Since it was almost 7.30PM, we rushed to Orchard Central since I wanted to go Cold Stone Creamery.. While searching for the place, went to buy a pouch for my polaroid. Kinda regret that I bought it since I wanted to buy a pouch from Gmarket but what's already done is done? After finding Cold Stone Creamery, decided to leave since it was damn crowded! :( Took bus 16 to Fat Boy's! Aha! If you are thinking that I won't be posting about Fat Boy's, you are definitely wrong! BOOHOOOO! You are tricked! :D

Had Bolly Wolly which Justin recommended but it totally weird. Not my taste so I'm not gonna recommend it to my customers.. Hahaha, sorry bosses! :/ Anyway, we ordered a lot of food like Chicken Ceaser Salad, Smoked Bacon Sausages, Bolly Wolly and The Burgatory. We were sitting next to the bosses' table since we were told to sit there? When the food arrived, one of the bosses said: "You never eat from just now is it?" Lol, I think he was so shocked to see us order so many food. But in the end, I didn't finish my burger at all. Only at half of it since I was totally full. -.-

When we decided to go change table, the table that we wanted was 'snatched' so I had to move to another table. We just sat there and chill? Gonna thanks Justin Choo for treating us a drink each! :) Since he was working, his brother came and waited for him. Talked to his bother and took a photo with the brothers! :} I just realised that some of Jasper's, Justin Choo's brother, friends came to eat at Fat Boy's before. They looked damn familiar since I saw them thrice (counting today). Later on, Justin, our boss, treated us to a drink each as well.. Then had some photo sessions(?) and talked with Alan, one of the bosses as well. He send us home afterwards since there is no more bus left.

No comments:

Post a Comment