Instagram

Friday, March 11, 2011

40. Black/White

After thinking a few times, I have decided to buy an iPad. Yes, I'm going to wait for iPad 2 to come out be launch in Singapore first. Not gonna regret like what I did when I bought my iTouch. Bought it a few months before the new iTouch came out. Fish it! :( Anyway, I'm still missing my iTouch though. May you rest in peace! I don't know where you are now but I hope that the person who got it now will treat you nicely!

I'm still not too sure if I should buy black or white. I actually decided to buy the white since I always buy black but I think black will be nicer? Hmm, since the old iPad only have black, I might be buying white so that people definitely can see that I'm using iPad 2 and not iPad only.. Hahahaha, show off I guess? -.- Anyway, I haven't tell my dad if I can buy iPad or not. Maybe if I tell him and he allows me to buy, he might be willing to pay for the whole thing or maybe half of it? :D

Since it's coming out in April, I can save up money for it. I somehow checked the price for iPad 2 and if I'm going to buy the 32GB one, it will be less than $900.. 16GB is definitely not enough since my music alone is 11GB.. -.- Not sure if I will download a lot of games but just in case right? If I put movie or anything like that.. Anyway, I shall ask the people at my workplace about which one is nicer~

No comments:

Post a Comment