Instagram

Monday, February 7, 2011

10. Wants!


I think I'm getting crazy whenever I look at blogshops. I have so many things that I want! D: Being a girl is difficult I guess? :x I have 11 heels that I like in one blogshop! Moreover, I have a lot of other blogshops to see.. Now, I only can think that money really is important. I think if I add all the things that I want onto my wish list, it will be like overloaded?

Somehow, I envy short people now. They can just wear any height of the heel.. My mum would kill me if I use too high but the nice heels are all damn tall! What am I supposed to do? :/ And since I bought another heel this year like January, I told myself not to buy anymore until the rest spoils first then I buy another one. I don't think I have that many heels but my mum told me that there is no need for me to have so many heels. Hmm, can't do anything since the money is hers?

Thus, I have concluded that I really need a job right now. I need to earn money!! Once it's the money that I earn by myself, no one can ever say anything with what I buy! :}

No comments:

Post a Comment