Instagram

Saturday, February 19, 2011

26. Not Sleeping

On 15th February, I didn't sleep at all. It's not like I purposely didn't sleep, it's just that I was hungry and I can't sleep? In the end, I cooked instant porridge but it tasted bad cos I put too much water. Well, it's not my fault since the package said not to worry about putting a lot of water. -.- Tweeted about not being able to sleep and then, somehow, anyhow, talked to Huiwen for an hour until I decided to go down to the 7-11 to buy carrots. Reached back home, went to make kimbap. It was nice but it tasted a little weird since I only radish, carrot, rice and egg plus seaweed. At around 1PM, headed out to look for job with Rosemary and Vivian. Got accepted to Scoop of Art easily.

Since Rosemary had to work later on, we went to her house to eat. Vivian left afterwards and I went to watch "You Again" from Rosemary's laptop with her. When the movie ended, I companied her to Fat Boy's. Alright, from here onwards, I'm going to explain everything clearly.. I was supposed to meet Huiwen at Parkway at 5.45PM and if I headed to Parkway straight from Rosemary's house, I would be really early since her house is like 2 stops away from Parkway. So, I companied Rose to Fat Boy's and on the way there, it started to rain heavily so I took a shelter at the shop. Because they know that I'm working the next day, they began explaining the menu list, what to do and don't, rules and etc.

Halfway when they were explaining, the rain stopped and it was more than 6PM. I wanted to go but I can't possibly asked them that I need to leave. In the end, I met Huiwen at 6.30PM. I think it was because I didn't sleep at all, my mind was in a total mess. I can't think properly. Somehow it feels like when you are half drunk kind. Different people have different impact okay? Mine was like half drunk and I can't think straight. Went back home after I bought the kimbap ingredients and make it straight away. Around 10.30PM, Rose came to my house and ate 2 of the kimbaps that I made. She said nice okay? A Korean said that the korean food that I made nice.. You know what does that means~ Muahahahah! :}

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment