Instagram

Saturday, February 12, 2011

21. Variety Show

At first, I was bored to death since I woke up just now as I have nothing to do. No drama to watch since I'm waiting for My Princess's and Dream High's episode 12. In the end, I totally rot like crazy until I go clicknetwork.tv to watch Xiaxue's Guide to Life Episode 91 and then watch Now You Know from like the first video until the January one since I watch from January 2011 onwards.. I didn't eat anything as well like I said in the earlier post so I was really going crazy.

Until around 12AM or 1AM or 2AM, Jonathan Tan suggested to me to watch variety shows such as Family Outing and Running Man. At first, I wanted to watch Invincible Youth aka G7 better known as 청춘불패 or Cheong Chun Bul Pae. However, I just remembered that the place that I watch Invincible Youth don't have the complete episode with english subtitle. Thus, I decided to watch Running Man since Jonathan Tan choose Running Man over Invincible Youth..


I watched the first episode and it's totally hilarious! :D I think you will not get it if you don't really know the people who are inside the show but I don't think it is a problem if you don't know them. Since I only know like 4 out of the 9 people inside the show and I don't really know much about them. If you have nothing to do or watch, just go watch Running Man okay? :}

No comments:

Post a Comment