Instagram

Friday, February 11, 2011

20. I'm hungry

To be honest, I was about to blog about nail polishes but I changed my mind. I'm super hungry now since I didn't eat since breakfast. I'm waiting for my food that is coming in 2 hours time. Anyway, I'm craving for Korean food especially kimbap.. I have been wanting to eat it even before I went to Korea for holiday. Even after I ate it in Korea, I'm still craving for it.. I went to buy kimbap at a korean shop at Bugis the other day with Huiwen but I still want more! :(

I just hate the fact that Singapore sells korean and japanese food like super expensive. They are like trying to squeeze out money from us. I still remember that time when I ate korean bbq with Rosemary and Doyoung and it cost us around $70. However, in Korea, it freaking cost us like $25?! I might as well stay in Korea. I will be able to ate all these without worry:




How nice right? Man, I miss Korea! :( I want to go there again during the winter~ I know it's like uber cold but cold weather is nice! I prefer cold than hot weather. Well, I just hate that the winter clothes are super thick..

No comments:

Post a Comment