Instagram

Saturday, February 12, 2011

22. Help Me! :(

I need serious help. Everyday, from I don't know when, I have been thinking of this:


this:


and this:


I can't stop thinking of kimbap.. Someone help me to stop thinking about this please!! :{ Planned to eat at korean restaurant with Rosemary since she also wants to eat kimbap. But the problem is that is there a kimbap in korean restaurant? Since kimbap is mainly sold on street in Korea, will we be able to eat one in the restaurant? Moreover, we are on budget! :(

Just checked on Ju Shin Jung and the price is totally OMG.. Maybe I should eat at Full House instead. When I went there the other time, they sell oden which was sold mainly on the street as well. Just try my luck and see if Rosemary wants to eat BBQ or normal stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment