Instagram

Monday, February 14, 2011

24. Shops

I went to search for jobs with Rosemary around Siglap to Katong there. Found a lot of shops that needs part time people but most of them wants either Singaporean or PR. We literally went WTF. Why can't they just accept foreigners? It's not like as if we will runaway before we work or something.

Skipping those fished up shops, there are a few good shops that I will recommend. Firstly, Scoop of Art, an ice cream shop at Marine Parade Library. I think no one knows about this shop since it's well hidden from the public's eyes. Well, you just have to search and you will find this shop. Secondly, JooJoo which is owned by Awfully Chocolate's boss. The manager is super friendly and she tries to help us as employing a foreigner is super troublesome (all the procedures or rules are WTF). Thirdly, is Fat Boy's. I don't know if you know where is this shop is but it's somewhere near Katong. The manager/boss is super friendly! :}

Well, there are other shops that are good as well but I just can't remember. I only remember these 3 shops which leave the most impression. I actually like a shop that have uniform since it's nicer. If Fat Boys never accept me, I'm really going to find work at Mandarin Oriental Hotel.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment