Instagram

Friday, February 25, 2011

30. M

I think a few posts that I'm going to blog is about KPOP. Not my fault but it's because they are awesome okay? Like I said earlier, KPOP is becoming more and more popular. Believe it or not, the one that make Korea famous is their entertainment industries. Even those youngsters who are around 12 to 16 years old, will know who at least 1 group from Korea.

Moving on to the title of the post, M. The M stands for Super Junior 'M'. Do you know what the 'M' stands for? Freaking Mandarin. Since they are so famous around the whole, they make a sub group for Chinese fans! :} I think they are the only one from Korea that made Chinese song. Damn original okay? Before you get some misunderstanding, there are 2 non-Super Junior members inside Super Junior M..
Okay, their recent song is '太完美' which also means 'Perfection' or 'Too Perfect' or something like that. It's not that bad but I think to avoid pronunciation error, SM Entertainment (Super Junior's company) even put Chinese subtitle. -.- I don't know what to say but yeah, I think it's a good choice? They had a song before this and it's called 'Super Girl'. I seriously think that 'Super Girl' is a much more catchier song but because of 'dark/black' concept is trending, a lot of people like this. Without Further to do, just go and watch the video! :}

No comments:

Post a Comment