Instagram

Friday, February 25, 2011

31. SHINee

The title has said the whole thing that I'm going to post.. I'm seriously in love with this group! :} They are super awesome okay? I actually like a few groups and all the groups that I like are seriously famous groups. For example: Super Junior, SHINee, BEAST and 2NE1. To be honest, 2NE1 is the only female group that I really like. Well, I kind of like SNSD aka Girl's Generation but I only like a few of the members (Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Sunny & Yuri) and some of their songs (Tell Me Your Wish & Hoot). However, for 2NE1, I totally like all the members and their songs! They are pretty unique as they can pull off any looks! :D I think I said this before that 2NE1 is the main reason why I like KPOP.

Moving back to SHINee, it is almost 2 years that I'm a fan of them. I still remember that I like them around end of 2009. October maybe? It was when they were promoting 'Ring Ding Dong'. and I actually listen to their song because I was reading Jonathan Tan's blog and it was playing 'Ring Ding Dong'. Being curious, I look into them more. Since I know Super Junior first and being a fan of Yesung, I saw the performance that Yesung sub for Jonghyun (SHINee's lead singer) since he got swine flu. I think from then on, I was totally a fan of the song (RDD) and I kept looking for other SHINee's songs..

No comments:

Post a Comment