Instagram

Thursday, February 3, 2011

5. Messy!


At first, today was a great day until my sis annoyed me. There is a saying that on Chinese New Year, you should try not to wash your hair cos of the 'good luck' thing. And because of her, 15 min after Chinese New Year, I bathed and washed my hair. Asshole.

Basically, my Chinese New Year is ruined. So I will most likely have a lot of bad luck this year since all the important dates are all filled with anger and regrets. Wish me luck this year as I think I really need it?

Moving on, I'm going to shop at Daiso! As the picture above, I really need to organise my stuffs. Thus, I came up with what I need to buy - a drawer, pencil holder(s), container and small plastic(s). I don't know how to explain it so yeah, I will just write it as how I understand it~

No comments:

Post a Comment