Instagram

Thursday, February 10, 2011

14. Getting Cleaner

Remember about my messy table that I post before? I post twice about my table - post number 5 and 13. Since I'm too lazy to link it back, I will give you the 'newer' version of my messy table.. Don't be too shock about it okay? If I'm really lazy to clean my table, it will become like the picture below:


Thus after promising myself that I will clean it up yesterday, I finally managed to clean the whole table even though there are still unwanted stuffs on my table.. Thanks to Rosemary who had accompanied me to Daiso to buy all those things. I'm actually quite proud that I can clean this much but I want to clean it more so I might go to Daiso again and buy more things to make my table cleaner. The final product is:


I'm super great right? I managed to clean it within 5 to 6 hours. I'm so proud of myself! :} But while posting this, my table has become messy again! TT_TT I really feel crying! There are 2 bowls, 1 cup and plastic bag containing the food that I dabao today beside me.. I really need to make my table to have more space!! D: And did you see the shelf that is bending on the picture above? It's because of my nail polishes that are too heavy but the container is too tall to be put at the bottom shelf.. I might be buying another shelf and nail polish container.

No comments:

Post a Comment