Instagram

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

12. I'm Tired


These few days, I have been sleeping like for less than 5 hours a day. It's getting lesser and lesser each day. I think today I need to sleep early as I'm getting the effects from lack of sleep.. I can't think properly, my eyes are super tired and giddy. Will try to sleep by 1AM today, wish me luck!

Also, I have been not eating properly. Saturday and Sunday, I ate curry rice for dinner only and in the middle of morning, went to eat ice cream (Saturday) and noodle (Sunday). It's getting worse and on Monday I only ate dinner which I couldn't finish and ate full 8 scoop of ice cream plus porridge. I'm supposed to get fatter but I'm losing weight. -.- Today, I only ate brunch so I supposed that before I sleep, I will be eating something? Planning to cook rice and some weird stuffs..

No comments:

Post a Comment