Instagram

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

11. Rosemary-ah

Went for job hunting with Rosemary around Siglap there. Found 2 places that gave the paper to write. The common things between the two shops are that they are located at Siglap and both have wine.

Afterwards, went to eat our one day worth of food since we didn't eat breakfast and lunch. Surprisingly, I didn't finish my food.. Since we were so full, we walked until Marine Terrace's bus stop and took a bus to Parkway~

Headed to Cotton On, Etude House, Best Denki and Giant. I recommend people not to buy the nail polish from Cotton On which is the picture above. How should I say? It dries fast but the smell is totally horrible.. At first, I think the colour is not that nice on my nails as well.. I'm going to meet Rosemary tomorrow and let her see the nails with that colour and let's see what she will say..

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment