Instagram

Thursday, February 10, 2011

17. Fish It!

I was just randomly checking the apple shop cos one of my friends didn't know how to use iphone4 and I wanted to find if there is any instruction available online.. Since I was at apple website, I thought that I should just see the ipod part. When I clicked at ipod touch, the price for 32GB was only $299! I went WTF. Being so shocked, I start comparing the price from the old ipod touch and the new one. There was like $180 plus difference..

I wondered if I should buy one and then I realised that there should be something wrong and when i google 'apple singapore', the price of 32GB ipod touch is $428 (I knew it!).. But then, the price is cheaper than the previous ipod touch. The last time one that I bought was like $468? Can't remember it but it was more than the current price. So I think I will put ipod touch as one of the things that I will buy after I got my pay..



No comments:

Post a Comment