Instagram

Friday, February 25, 2011

32. Biases

I have a lot of biases from KPOP and my ultimate bias is definitely Key from SHINee! :}

Who else is more than perfect that he is? To be honest, when the song 'Lucifer' was about to come out, there were rumors that Key went bald. If not wrong, a lot Lockets (Key's fanclub) were crying and denying the fact that he gotten a bald for the new album. I was one of the victims but I didn't cry.. -.- I was like "Are you serious?" kind of thing. Like in the middle of shocked. Some of the unfaithful lockets went to other members especially to Taemin as SM Entertainment (SHINee's company) revealed some photos. After a deep thought, I decided even if he was bald, I will always become his fan! :)

Moving on to other biases, I really like Yesung, Sungmin, Ryeowook and Eunhyuk from Super Junior. Only recently that I like Donghae. I think it was because of the drama that he starred in. Actually, my ultimate bias from Teen Top is L.Joe but recently (after their Supa Luv promotion) I starting to like Chunji. I like both L.Joe and Changjo but I paid more attention to L.Joe. I like Hyomin and Eunjung from T-ARA. Only recently that I like Eunjung and it's because of the same reason as Donghae..Since it's gonna be a lot of biases from other groups, I'm going to list them! :D

- Seunghyun from F.T Island
- Kevin, Kiseop and Dongho from U-Kiss
- Seungho, Mir and Thunder from MBLAQ
- Daesung and Seungri from BigBang
- Yoseob and Hyunseung from BEAST
- Minhyuk from C.N Blue
- Junsu and Junho from 2PM
- Jokwon and Jinwoon from 2AM
- Dara from 2NE1
- Narsha and Gain from Brown Eyed Girls
- Hara from Kara
- Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Sunny and Yuri from SNSD
- Son Dam Bi
- Seo In Young

I have more biases in Boy groups than Girl groups. I think it's pretty obvious right? -.- I have a lot more biases but I just can't remember them. Aside from groups members, I also have an ultimate bias from an actor! :} It was because I watched Sungkyunkwan Scandal that I started to like Song Joong Ki. After watching Secret Garden, I started to like Lee Jong Suk..

No comments:

Post a Comment