Instagram

Saturday, February 19, 2011

25. kimbap

I should have blogged earlier.. Can't remember everything and I just realised that i haven't blog since 14th February. To make up for that, i have a lot of things to blog like how was my first work after so long.. I shall start with yesterday the yesterday since now it's 19th Feb which is a Saturday.. On Thursday, Rosemary came to my house to make kimbap. Since she doesn't need to go to work, I suggested it first since she liked the kimbap that I made.

It was fun since i was cooking with someone. Joked around and laughed at everything we do.. In the end, we made 10 rolls of kimbap. -.- at first, we ate 2 each and I was full. However, Rose said that she can eat 2 more. In the end, we both ate 3 each. Since she was going to Do Young's house, we called her and asked if she wants one. She said: "Okay, I hope I won't die" -.- It's not the whole thing she said but I summarized it to like that.

After Rose left, I gave one roll to my cousin and ate the other 2.. T.T and because of this, I'm not going to eat rice for a week.. I lost a few kg a few days ago and all gained back by eating rice. My effort!! :(

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment