Instagram

Thursday, February 10, 2011

15. Sony Vaio VPCEA35

I think I fell in love with a laptop. Is it because Valentine's Day is coming? :x Anyway, who the fish created Valentine's Day?! It's not that I don't like it cos I'm not dating anyone.. It's just that I think it's a waste of money.. I don't know why but recently I become obsess with money. I think it's because I kept spending my money and it's depleting like there is no tomorrow..

Moving back to the topic, I totally like Sony Vaio VPCEA35! I saw it when I was at Parkway with Rosemary~ There are like 5 colours - black, white, pink, blue and green! :} I like the pink, green and the blue one..


I think it's like super nice but I didn't check like the quality. I currently need a new laptop since my first laptop is like dying because of overcharging, lagging and no space, and my second laptop which is the current one is lagging and no space. I actually want to buy hard disk to store all my files, photos and songs (especially!) but because I spoiled my sister's hard disk, I gotta find a work and buy a new one for her... Thus, I concluded that life is simply harsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment