Instagram

Sunday, February 6, 2011

7. Schedule


I'm planning to go to Daiso with Alexandra later on to buy a lot of things! :} I can't bear to see my table anymore and I really need to clean it up fast! Actually, I planned to go on Monday but since I really need to clean it up fast, I will go later instead.

On Monday, I will be going around Siglap with Rosemary to hunt for jobs. We actually found one at Ion but it was last month. I think by now, the boss already found people to work at her shop.. I wanted to work at Mandarin Oriental Hotel but the thought of having to memorise the whole menu made me dizzy. Since I don't have a good memory, I wonder if I should actually work at a Hotel's restaurant..

The next day, I'm going out with Alexandra again. Since I'm going to Polytechnic, I need to buy a lot of clothes! :} Well, I think I need to find a job first to earn money before buying stuffs. T^T

I need to book a day for Huiwen twin. Promised to go out with her.. Wait, was it me that forced her to go out with me? Anyway, I need to go out with her since we promised to go to Far East Plaza again~ And I just found out that she hates Bugis Street cause it's always crowded. So I'm going to go Bugis Street again with her when there is school! :} Clever aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment