Instagram

Friday, February 25, 2011

29. Getting Dry

Alright, to be honest, I'm getting lazy to post nowadays and I realised that some previous posts are seriously suck. I guess I was in a rush and can't properly think about what to post so I shall stop posting lousy things. I'm going to post stuffs about KPOP so to those who really detest KPOP, please skip this post.
Firstly, BigBang's comeback is freaking near. I didn't really know that they are like super popular. Wait wait wait, let me clear some stuffs first. I like BigBang and they are partly the reason why I'm into KPOP. In addition, I know that they are popular but I didn't think that they are so popular. They are like almost as popular as Super Junior! If VIPs (BigBang's fanclub) see this, they will be bashing me like crazy. I don't know how to describe but I know BigBang is one of the most powerful and influential group in Korea. Just read this to see how popular they are in Korea! It's like WOAH!
Secondly, I was really disappointed in NH Media! Are you freaking serious in kicking Kibum and Alexander from U-Kiss?! I don't get why Kibum is not good enough for U-Kiss and Alexander is one of the reason why there is a 'I' in U-Kiss. If you don't know what U-Kiss stands for, I will be kind enough to explain what it is. It stands for Ubiquitous Korean International (Idol) Super Star. Alexander can freaking speak 7 languages and you kicking him out?! Can you find someone who can speak Mandarin, English, Korean, Portuguese, Cantonese, Spanish and Japanese? Worse, NH Media, you lied about the reason they left! You said that Kibum agreed to leave but actually you FORCED him to leave and you said that Alexander left because he wants to pursue his studies which is also a lie.. Man, are all the companies like this?

Gosh, 1 happy and 1 sad news. How am I supposed to feel? D:

No comments:

Post a Comment