Instagram

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

13. Going To Be Broke


I'm really going to be broke really soon. I'm supposed to save money but in the end, I'm spending them like crazy. Alight, half is not my fault but the another half is my fault. Since I'm a very messy person, my laptop table is seriously a mess since I basically put everything and do everything there - eating, drinking, watching drama, colouring my nails and etc...

There is seriously no space for me to put anymore things and I concluded that I should clean it up. So I went to Daiso with Rosemary to buy all the necessary stuffs to make my table neater.. At first, I intended to go with Alexandra but since Rosemary needs to buy stuffs at Daiso, I went with her instead. Bought really a lot of good things that actually helps me to clean up my table except for like 3 things like phone casing sticker, nail polish and a small metal container?

Man, I think Daiso is really a paradise. Everything is freaking $2. For example, I saw like a big scotch tape which outside probably sell it for $5? I'm so tempted to buy it since it's like $2 but thanks to Rosemary, I'm able to save money. I really have a fetish for stationaries, nail polish and household stuffs. In the end, I bought like 14 stuffs? After counting all the things that I bought, I think Daiso cheat me? I counted and there is only 13 stuffs.. Hmm, idk what is the last thing..

No comments:

Post a Comment